Transport in Dominican Republic
- Airports: 9 in total. The main ones are Punta Cana (PUJ) and Las Américas (SDQ)
- Flight times: Europa 8-10 hours // New York 3:45 // Miami 2:15 // Puerto Rico 0:35 // Toronto 5
- Public: car share or public cars; motoconcho (motorcycle taxi) and guagua (local bus).
- Taxis: available 24 hours.
- Rail Network: only used for transporting goods.
- Ports: 11 in total. They receive commercial traffic and travelers.
- Metro: The Santo Domingo Metro is the road transport system that serves the city of Santo Domingo, capital of the Dominican Republic. Since the opening of the second line in 2013, is the largest metropolitan rail system in Central America and the Caribbean.