Mare Golf II | Bavaro – Punta Cana
Mare Golf II comprises 9 modern Mediterranean-style two-storey villas with beautiful gardens. It is a condominium located in the Palma Real Villas Project and Cocotal Golf & Country Club, which has Melia Hotels International in Bavaro Beach (Punta Cana). It features a championship golf course with 27 holes and direct access to the Melia Caribe Tropical Hotels, including access to pools and “Fuego Beach Club”. Each villa has 6 luxurious, comfortable apartments, built to provide elegance and comfort for even the most discerning tastes, with the following features: Sizes between 118-140 m2. The apartments are made up of two or three bedrooms, the main bedroom with en-suite and Mediterranean-style balcony, two or three bathrooms, hall, living room/dining room, kitchen, terrace or balcony overlooking the golf course. The site is enclosed by fences and has a private pool, 24-hour security, internet, cable TV, telephone, air conditioning, etc.
In the same Cocotal you have several establishments that will make your day a day more comfortable and enjoyable, like: Mini Market “El Coco”, a mini market in the same residential that will seek all you need to the door of your house; Group Trendy Punta Cana, offers restaurant services (delivery & Take Away) and organizes all kinds of events and weddings; Bacco Ristorante, Italian restaurant that offers food delivery; MakinGastronomy Studio, offers a demonstration, advice and consulting to businesses and restaurants, both nationally and internationally; The Golf Suite Salon Spa, spa & hair salon services; Olé Carola Art & Dance Studio, a school of artistic training, offering dance classes theater and music, with various professional activities for amateur and beginners; The Rush Personal Training Studio, sport and zumba classes; & more…
Direct access to Palma Real Shopping Village with over 50 shops like supermarket, bars, restaurants and cinemas, with houses internationally known brands such as the Hard Rock Cafe, Calvin Klein, MAC Cosmetics, OP (Ocean Pacific), Tommy Hillfiger, GUESS, Diesel, Swarovski Crystals, Mail Boxes Etc.
- Water: supplied by the Sol Meliá Group’s Palma Real Villas.
- Electricity: use of voltage converters is not required at Mare Golf II Apartments.
Also, would have the following benefits in the Meliá Caribe and Tropical Hotel:
- 25% off in all-inclusive plan local rate
- 25% discount on Day Pass and Night Pass
- Access to the beach and pools
- Sports court (basketball / football, volleyball)
The golf course at the exit from home! This resort has one of the best golf courses in Dominican Republic, Cocotal Golf & Country Club, owned by Sol Meliá, with 27 holes and designed by the famous architect, Mr. Jose “Pepe” Gancedo. You can find all the materials and services required to enjoy this lovely sport in the sophisticated Golf Club.
Also, would have the following benefits in the Cocotal Golf & Country Golf:
Punta Cana is located on the eastern side of the Dominican Republic along the most beautiful beach in the Caribbean, Playa Bávaro. Mare Golf II is located just 15 miles (20 minutes) from Punta Cana International Airport by the famous 27-hole professional golf course at Cocotal Golf & Country Club, opposite the Meliá Caribe Tropical resort, both properties of Sol Meliá, and 15 minutes’ walk from the beautiful white sandy beach of Playa Bávaro.
This luxury resort is located in the exclusive area of Punta Cana, right on Playa Bávaro, and offers numerous leisure choices for those who wish to enjoy activity and sport, as well as for those seeking tranquility in exceptional surroundings. With sands as white as salt, crystalline waters and a beautiful natural coral reef, the Bávaro beaches in Punta Cana are considered among the 10 best beaches in the world.
- Structure made from concrete blocks and rods.
- Concrete roofs with asphalt shingle waterproofing finished with Arabic tiles.
- Exterior walls made from concrete blocks with rustic-style texturing.
- Pediment covered in coral stone.
- Pergola in stain treated pine.
- Imported European profiled windows, smooth bronze glass.
- Parking on cobbles and grass.
- Hardwood doors and wardrobes.
- Modular Italian kitchens.
- Real granite kitchen worktops.
- Glass and white aluminum windows with mosquito netting.
- Ivory cream marble-style ceramic bathroom paneling.
- Marble bathroom worktop.
- Pre-installed air conditioning.
- Cold and hot water system.
- Light sockets and water taps in the garden.